I was finally able to complete the restem of the Royal Duke I have been working on for some time now. I bought it on eBay as part of a group of no stemmed, in need of care, bowls. The over all condition was not too bad. So I gave it a good ream, clean and salt / alcohol bath. The stem selected was a new vulcanite that was too big all around. So using the PIMO tenon and Dremel tools was able to get the size and shape I needed. Next up was to hand sand with the micro sponges at first I used the 1200-4000 with water to wet sand. Then after the stem dried I used the same three pads dry and went up to 12000 grit to get as much of a shine as I could. Finally using Brebbia Stem Polish and a nice fleece rag was able to get a nice shine to both the bowl and stem.